The new " and MMT " is a voluntary only for Independent Budget Hotels. The eligibility criteria* are based on the following:
- The Hotel must have a minimum of 16 rooms available for use by guests and the average selling price per room night of the Hotel in the past year should not exceed INR 3000. The rooms should also have AC, TV and complimentary Wi-fi.
- The minimum average weighted customer rating of the Hotel collectively should be 3.5 or above with a minimum of 40 ratings in the past 12 months (Hotel rating on either MakeMyTrip or should not be below 3.0).
- The Hotel must be an independent hotel based in India and not part of any chain, franchise, aggregator or another similar group/collection/brand of hotels.
This program does not have any bearing or connection with any or any similar program implemented by Go-MMT at any given point in time in the past.
- The Hotel must have a minimum of 16 rooms available for use by guests and the average weighted cost price (total sale price of all rooms sold on Facilitator’s platform divided by the total number of rooms sold) of the Hotel rooms (including taxes) in the past twelve months should not exceed INR 3000; the rooms should have an AC, TV and complementary wi-fi.
Hotel rating on either MMT or should not be below 3. Weighted average of ratings on MMT and shall be considered while determining average customer rating.
- Provided that, for which have not been listed on Facilitator Platform for more than 12 months and which fulfills other conditions set out in this clause 1 (a), the Facilitator may on a request made by temporarily waive this above requirement for period of 12 months/40 ratings. After the expiry of 12 months, such Hotel must achieve customer rating of 3.5 or above with minimum 40 ratings. It is clarified that on an application made by the Hotel, the Facilitator will relating to temporary waiver only after of prior on-site inspection of the Hotel property and the hotel complying with the temporary conditions, if any, shared by the Facilitatory pursuant to such inspection.
The Hotel must be an independent hotel based in India and not part of any chain, franchise, aggregators or other similar group/collection/brand of hotels